Tuesday 21 August 2012

Choosing your Box

Sitting contemplating my Sudoku of the day, I found myself suddenly overwhelmingly envious of one of the numbers which I could see could fit into any one of 5 or 6 empty squares. I thought, "Lucky YOU! You, number 6, are free to choose to go in any one of those available little boxes. You are not designated to any box by any form of logic at this time."
Don't we all have the choice as to which box we fit in?
Why do we set so many limitations and restrictions on ourselves so that we fit into the 'norm' or the 'traditional'? We really ought to think outside the box all the time.
It also occurred to me much later that in the end, the number only made sense in one particular box, and the puzzle would not have been complete had it tried to be in any of the other squares. So perhaps in the end we only fit where we are complete. We need to find our place.


...My story continues on in the next post: My Truth vs Your Truth...
...Read the story that preceded this post, go here: Kick-started by a Free Spirit...
...Start at the Beginning of this exposure of my soul, go here: The Exposed Me

No comments:

Post a Comment